ClassVR Premium headset comes complete with a wired hand controller to support ClassVR’s exciting new content release; explorable scenes.
Being powered solely by the ClassVR headset during use, it’s lightweight and features three buttons, plus a central joystick controller.
When immersing students into a virtual learning environment with ClassVR headsets, the optional Controller empowers students to intuitively explore their virtual environment with a new found fluidity and complete control.
- Class VR library (See attached screen capture) Professionally produced and moderated, high quality static and video content across a range of curriculum subjects
- Community Library (See attached screen capture) Community produced and moderated, variable quality static and video content covering anything and everything
- Co-Spaces Library , A mixture of professionally and community produced, Interactive, static, video and 3D environments that students can move around within.
- Thinglink Library , A mixture of professionally and community produced, static and video content with interactive “hotspots” that can be set up to link you to additional resources, present additional content relevant to the hotspot or to play additional mini-content etc.
- Your institutions Libraries , An area where you can upload and manage both your personal content and content from across your institution
ClassVR Premium Headset: Technical Specifications
Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon XR1 Processor
Combination Fresnal / Aspherical Lens 100 Degree FOV
3-Way adjustable head mounting with dual rear straps
5.5” 2560 x 1440 Fast High Resolution Display
Up to four hours battery life
USB-C Charging / Input for Hand Controller
4,000 mAh Polymer Lithium-Ion Battery
13MP Auto-Focus Front-Facing Camera
3GB DDR RAM & 32GB Internal Storage
Class VR School Bundle - Trolley
£9,298.00 – £12,798.00
All cards accepted
Fast shipping around Scotland
We are here to help