- Class VR library (See attached screen capture)
- Professionally produced and moderated, high-quality static and video content across a range of curriculum subjects
- Community Library (See attached screen capture)
- Community-produced and moderated, variable quality static and video content covering anything and everything
- Co-Spaces Library
- A mixture of professionally and community-produced, Interactive, static, video and 3D environments that students can move around within.
- Thinglink Library
- A mixture of professionally and community-produced, static and video content with interactive “hotspots” that can be set up to link you to additional resources, present additional content relevant to the hotspot or play additional mini-content etc.
- Your institutions’ Libraries
- An area where you can upload and manage both your personal content and content from across your institution
- The standard headsets have a removable, wipe-clean fabric cushion that sits against the face.
- The headset itself is made of hard plastic that wipes clean and can be sanitized using antibacterial wipes
- The straps can be removed and hand washed or immersion sterilized
- 16 GB Storage
Class VR Standard Headset Kits
£1,399.00 – £10,348.00
A Class VR portal licence is required to use these headsets, if you do not already hold an active licence please ensure you select “ClassVR Portal Licence” below.
All cards accepted
Fast shipping around Scotland
We are here to help